MY ART LIFE: BEST OF 2012
HERE ARE THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN MY ART LIFE THIS PAST YEAR:
1. ARTIST SPOTLIGHT AT ARTPROMOTIVATE: I had the privilege of being an artist "Spotlight" at ArtPromotivate. You can see my interview here.
2. 10 MODERN CONTEMPORARY ARTIST HIGHLIGHT: I was highlighted in a blogpost discussing where I see myself and artwork in the future. You can read the article here.
3. ARTISTS ON FACEBOOK-HOW THEY PROMOTE ART: I was hightlighted as an artist that uses Facebook to market artwork. You can see that article here.
4. STARTED "ART FOR YOUR HEALTH" BLOG SERIES: This series is the one I enjoy writing about most. It discusses the therapeutic effects of art! Check out the posts here.
5. TOOK FLORA BOWLEY'S PAINTING CLASS: Taking this painting class has taken my work to a higher level. Great class. Amazing artist. See Flora here.
6. TRIP TO THE NATIONAL GALLERY OF ART IN WASHINGTON, DC: A trip to the National Gallery of Art was inspirational! Here's a little about my trip.
7. SECURED MY FIRST COMMISSIONED PAINTING: Yeah!
8. STARTED A BLOG: Having a blog is quite a time commitment but I have enjoyed writing (and seeing my stats soar!). Here's the livividli (live vividly) lifestyle blog.
9. HELD MY FIRST SHOW: I learned alot!
10. RECEIVED AN AMAZING NEW CAMERA AS A GIFT: I need to learn how to use it...can't wait to see how my images will look.